This document describes Casey The Home Buyer's policy regarding standard information collected in normal web site usage as well as information you provide when you visit our web site. The amount and type of information received depends on how you use our site.
Normal Web Site Usage:
During normal web site usage, we do not collect or store personally identifiable information such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number, or social security number. You can visit Casey The Home Buyer's web site to read product, company, and other information. The only information we collect and store during normal web site usage is the name of your Internet service provider, the web site you last visited, the pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.We collect this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. This information is shared only within Casey The Home Buyer.
Collection of Personal Information:
At times, particularly when you use one of our on-line services (i.e., Get Your Cash Offer.) Casey The Home Buyer may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to fill out any one of these forms. If you choose to use one of these on-line services, however, Casey The Home Buyer may require that you provide information, which may include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, phone number or other personally identifying information. When you submit personal information to Casey The Home Buyer, you understand and agree that Casey The Home Buyer may access, store, and utilize your customer profile information. We may share information about your personal information with reputable credit reporting agencies as authorized under federal and state laws, but only as lawfully permitted or required. We collect this information for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to informing you of special offers, and other products and services from Casey The Home Buyer.
While we have not done so at this time, in the future we may contract with other reputable companies in our efforts to offer you additional attractive products and services. If you do not want the information you provide to Casey The Home Buyer to be shared with other companies, please indicate this preference when you provide the information to Casey The Home Buyer in the comments section. Of course, we will honor your request.
Casey The Home Buyer's privacy practices are designed to provide a high level of protection for your personal information and our computer systems.
Interest-Based/Online Behavioral Advertising:
On some pages of our site we may allow third-party advertising partners to set web tracking tools (e.g., cookies and web beacons) to collect anonymous, non-personally identifiable information regarding your activities on those pages (e.g., your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also share such information we have collected with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering future targeted advertisements to you when you visit other sites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as "interest-based advertising" or "online behavioral advertising."
We collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number.
- Geolocation information.
- Online identifiers, such as username and IP address.
- Usage information, such as how you and your device interact with our website (e.g., the pages you visit or the search terms you enter).
- Essential. Some cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around our website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of our website. Without these cookies, we cannot enable appropriate content based on the type of device you are using.
Please note that if you reject cookies, you may still use our website, but your ability to use some features or areas of our website may be limited. The Network Advertising Initiative also offers a means to opt-out of a number of advertising cookies. Please visit www.networkadvertising.org to learn more. Note that opting-out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted-out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your preferences and usage patterns.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services.
- To send you marketing communications.
- To respond to your requests and inquiries.
- To improve user experiences by making our website easier to use and navigate.
- For other legitimate business purposes.
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share or disclose your information to the following categories of third parties and for the following reasons:
- To third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Services and provide other administrative services to us.
- We may share your personal information in the course of any reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement, government agencies, and other related third parties, in order to comply with the law, enforce our policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety.
At this time, we are not currently persisting any of the collected data on our servers unless you fill out a form, in which case the data you voluntarily entered is then persisted and used as a means to get in contact with you. By submitting your information on this website you agree to receive email and text messages from Casey The Home Buyer. You may opt out at any time by replying STOP or clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. Your information is 100% confidential and never sold.